Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Goddess Necklace Collection....

Hello Beautiful bloggers & readers~

It's a pretty day in the Pacific North West. I'm sipping my expresso (with cream/milk). Can't live without coffee!Very busy spending time on marketing & social media for my jewelry designs. I just finished up a few more Goddess necklaces I want to share with you. Inspired by the simplistic beauty of the ocean around me. These lovelies are part of my "Goddess Necklace Collection." They are a minimalistic design. Chic and long. Genuine beautiful gemstones. A big gorgeous semi-precious gemstone with all copper wire.  Easy to wear. Long and easily slips over you head. One looks amazing or layer two or more. They are only $17!  I think every woman is a goddess and deserves to treat herself like one.

They are part of my special Spring promotion, where I'm offering many new jewelry pieces at promotion prices! I name each necklace after a goddess or an element that is related to a goddess. I adore the look of copper and it has wonderful grounding and healing properties. This is a picture of them together...(Gorgeous sea blue & pink chalcedony and bright lemon quartz). Like a piece of candy I want to take a bite of.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/225144392/spring-water-sea-blue-chalcedony-copper?ref=shop_home_active_2
This photo below shows two other gorgeous shades of turquoise and sea green...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224994669/saltwater-necklace-sea-green-natural?ref=shop_home_active_10

Be back soon. Be well and be sparkly.  ~ Marissa T.

No comments:

Post a Comment