Thursday, March 19, 2015

PARTY! Gorgeous Aqua Earrings, Very special Price! Party Listing!

Hi Everyone! You're invited to a party!


I adore aqua and any shade of blue! I'm inspired by the beauty and ocean around me! I also love parties! Do you?

I made up "Party Listing!" Join my party! I'm featuring this party on my blog and Instagram for the 1st three days & because it's my first one,  I'll tweet and post on facebook the last 3 days! 

*I'll only pick one or two forms of social media to list future party listings!

It's a gorgeous new jewelry piece I just made that I'm listing at a very special price! That's why it's a "Party!" and the party last for 6 days only!

The current Party price is $14! and they are one of a kind. (No two gemstones are cut the same) After 6 days (they are listed at full price $24).

I made "Aqua Earrings" with genuine gorgeous sea aqua blue opal, black gunmetal chain, handmade oxidized sterling silver earwires..... I love them. I hope you do too!



Be well. Be Joyful. Be Sparkly~

Marissa T.




No comments:

Post a Comment